Cauliflower is a great source of antioxidants, vitamin C, K, fiber, choline, and omega 3. It is known for fighting cancer and for being a natural anti-inflammatory.
1. Put water in a pot to where the water would not come above the steamer when placed in the pot.
2. Bring water to a boil, and drop the steamer in.
3. Place cauliflower in the steamer, and put the lid on the pot.
4. Steam at medium-high heat till tender (15 minutes).
5. Remove cauliflower and immerse in a bowl of ice water (this will stop the cooking process).
6. Place cauliflower in your blender or food processor. Add a little bit of the water from the pot which is full of nutrients. Blend till you have a smooth purée.
I hope your baby enjoys it! Cauliflower mixes well with apples, too. A big to you for feeding your baby natural foods!